IMeltedAsYouCame<3

✐thanks for Loving,[SitiAishah]; ...ღ

HELLOS:D
welcome to www.iloveyalikeadozen.blogspot.com
tag before you leave. :D Don't Wanna Tag ? GET LOST , Bitch . :DD
I Love You !~

anyway, cbox recommended.

ShoutMix chat widget


Music

youtube, mixpod.com, etc. etc.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TheLady

me, myself and i

(:
Name:Siti Aishah
Birthday:02.09
Saranghaeyo! Wo Ai Ni! Te Amo! I Love You! ;D

stroke underline bold italics
*SMILES* :D

Wishlist

i wish upon a star for love . ☑ I hope he'll be there when i need him
☑ Anything
etc. etc.

Love That Can't Be Stop
Love Ya Like A Dozen!

CREDITS
remove and i'll smack your buttock
Celine
Saranghaeyo !!~~~~~
Thursday, April 22, 2010 { 7:05 AM }

Track and field ;

on Tuesday 20.4.10
&
on Thursday 22.4.10

Its is so crazy with laughters and fun on the bus .

It was so "NERVE" atually when reaching the STADIUM . Which was large ....

The "4x300m" race was absolutely CRAZY ! It was my first time running a long distance so far like that . Anyways , the competitors was so kindd . Well , some off them .

Then the "4x100m" race.. Was so OBVIOUS I'm on the second place ! WOHOOOOOOOOOO !!! Haha ! bBut As A Result , We Fall To The 5th .
>X(

I Got So Tired After All That !! Its Like .... **DROP DEAD**

I Even sa Maimunah's cousin there . She Is Tall , Abit FAT , "SEXY" (SO NOT) + Look Like Ah beng .

She Had Such A Small BUTTS .XDXDXD

I'm Fiiter larh sia , O.M.G -_-'