IMeltedAsYouCame<3

✐thanks for Loving,[SitiAishah]; ...ღ

HELLOS:D
welcome to www.iloveyalikeadozen.blogspot.com
tag before you leave. :D Don't Wanna Tag ? GET LOST , Bitch . :DD
I Love You !~

anyway, cbox recommended.

ShoutMix chat widget


Music

youtube, mixpod.com, etc. etc.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TheLady

me, myself and i

(:
Name:Siti Aishah
Birthday:02.09
Saranghaeyo! Wo Ai Ni! Te Amo! I Love You! ;D

stroke underline bold italics
*SMILES* :D

Wishlist

i wish upon a star for love . ☑ I hope he'll be there when i need him
☑ Anything
etc. etc.

Love That Can't Be Stop
Love Ya Like A Dozen!

CREDITS
remove and i'll smack your buttock
Celine
Saranghaeyo !!~~~~~
Sunday, April 25, 2010 { 5:43 AM }



MOHD FADZYL ! ^^

I Love You , Larr . Don't Know why I Can't Stop .
Haha ...
He Is So Cute ! XDXDXD
Sorrie To Shahirah .
I Want Him Again .
Hehehe ...
Dunno Why Sia !
Arghh !!
LOL
Gila .
Crazy .
CRAZY ABOUT HIM .
HAHA .

Okae , Not much . Bye . I Love You , Bie !