IMeltedAsYouCame<3

✐thanks for Loving,[SitiAishah]; ...ღ

HELLOS:D
welcome to www.iloveyalikeadozen.blogspot.com
tag before you leave. :D Don't Wanna Tag ? GET LOST , Bitch . :DD
I Love You !~

anyway, cbox recommended.

ShoutMix chat widget


Music

youtube, mixpod.com, etc. etc.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TheLady

me, myself and i

(:
Name:Siti Aishah
Birthday:02.09
Saranghaeyo! Wo Ai Ni! Te Amo! I Love You! ;D

stroke underline bold italics
*SMILES* :D

Wishlist

i wish upon a star for love . ☑ I hope he'll be there when i need him
☑ Anything
etc. etc.

Love That Can't Be Stop
Love Ya Like A Dozen!

CREDITS
remove and i'll smack your buttock
Celine
Saranghaeyo !!~~~~~
Friday, February 12, 2010 { 7:50 PM }

Yaw Yaw Yaw

Do You Guys Know Someting? There is one GIRL name ARYKA OR RYKA... (hack care lar) She Doesnt Have A Vagina.

Because She is being RAPED by a BANGLADESH.


*************EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW***************

She Is Such A Jerk. She thinks she is so pretty. She looks like one FLYING BULLSHIT.

Ryka, Or Should I Say, RAPE GERL... Likes One boy name, FADZYL.

But Too Bad Fadzyl don't like her.. She Actually wants Fadzyl's Girlfriend, Shahirah.. To Sacricfice Fadzyl For Her.

EWW NO WAY! Rape gerl thinks its easy. But Not ! She is a BITCH From Nowhere Come to Shahirah And Fadzyl's Life.

She is Such A Freaking BITCH.

Ehem. Anyways, I Don't Wanna Talk About the Ryka Rape Gerl Anymore.

AND!! I STILL WANT THE LG LOLLIPOP!!!!! now...!!!

Hahs. Whatever. GoodBye.