IMeltedAsYouCame<3

✐thanks for Loving,[SitiAishah]; ...ღ

HELLOS:D
welcome to www.iloveyalikeadozen.blogspot.com
tag before you leave. :D Don't Wanna Tag ? GET LOST , Bitch . :DD
I Love You !~

anyway, cbox recommended.

ShoutMix chat widget


Music

youtube, mixpod.com, etc. etc.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TheLady

me, myself and i

(:
Name:Siti Aishah
Birthday:02.09
Saranghaeyo! Wo Ai Ni! Te Amo! I Love You! ;D

stroke underline bold italics
*SMILES* :D

Wishlist

i wish upon a star for love . ☑ I hope he'll be there when i need him
☑ Anything
etc. etc.

Love That Can't Be Stop
Love Ya Like A Dozen!

CREDITS
remove and i'll smack your buttock
Celine
Saranghaeyo !!~~~~~
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 { 3:24 AM }

ON 16.2.10,
I Went TO Wild Wild Wet, As Well As, Escape theme park.

WOHOOO!

The Wild Wild Wet was Absolutely Super fun! HAHA. I Get to ride The Slide, "Ular-lah".
There is a big round float that can carry 6 ppl. So me, my dad as well as my sister ride it. The Slide was really HUGE. so, when we slide down, I Was The Only One Screaming. While Others Shut up. So They think I'm Crazy. LOL.

After The Fun At Wild Wild Wet, I Go To The Escape theme Park. First, We Went in A HUNTED HOUSE, WHICH WAS EXTREMELY SUPER CREEPY!... Then We Went To The Marry go round.. And So on.................

Then When I Come Back Home, I Have To Finish My math Hw And Go TO Bed.

Hoo. That is the unforget-able Memory.

I Wish I Could Go there again With My FriendS!!! =)

Bye, I'm Signing off.

ILY, Baby.